I have found this good and simple infographic, explaining what to do after a New Blog Post. This list even if it’s not so deep in details, its a good example on what are some of the basics that some professional forget to do. As its said “Content is King“, so if you produce some good content, why you shouldn’t give it the best opportunities?
Here you can find the brief list of what need to be done with every piece of good content you produce:
- Keyword Optimize your Post
- Syndicate your content
- Shorten your Post’s URL
- Tailor your status Updates
- Post teasers on other sites
- Bookmark your content
- Comment on other Blogs
- Seek and Assist on Twitter
- Add to Email Signature
- Share your Blog Post with target Customers
- Add your Blog Post to your next Newsletter
- Ask other Bloggers to Mention you Post
Thank to DivvyHQ for the great resource.